We aim to ensure that all mykp.co.uk webpages conform to the World Wide Web Consortium s (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines where possible and are continually striving to improve this site s accessibility on an ongoing basis.
Some of our pages might not currently conform to these standards. However, we are actively engaging to ensure that all future webpages are compliant with W3C guidelines for accessibility (Double-A standard).
We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- These pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. According to our collected site statistics this is the most common screen resolution.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on this website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Any Images that convey important information should have an alternative text version. Where an image is used for a decorative or layout purposes the alternative text will be left blank or will convey the text “mike porters – mykp.co.uk”.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloadable documents, PDF/KML
KML files can be downloaded and used in Google Earth. KML or KMZ files from this site will contain location information we have generated.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer v8.0 +
- Firefox v32.0 +
- Chrome 35+
- Safari v7.0 +
- Opera v10.0 +
On Windows platforms (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 2003) and some versions of Mac OS.
- To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
- To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS
If you have difficulty accessing the site then leave a comment below or keep them to yourself.